Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Vyne iPhone Stand



Well, if the phone twinges your arms? Do you require some assistance for holding it up even as watching movies? Watching movies can be soreness on your iPhone as well as your hands possibly get in the way than where docks as well as stands turn up in dexterous.

Vyne_iPhone_Stand
Seemingly, the concept stand known as the Vyne unravel that dilemma. This Vyne is a stand that hush-up around your neck though holding your iPhone in front of you, permitting you to watch videos hands free. Well, it’s merely a hypothesis at the moment, nevertheless we hope that it turn into production, as it is a effortless solution. Optimistically it isn’t a ache in the neck.


Vyne_iPhone_Stand

1 comments:

Behcets and Me said...

This is what I need. It will really help me when I'm using my phone and driving my wheelchair! Please get in touch with me at funkyraspberryripple@gmail.com

Post a Comment